Santin Auto and Truck Repair Center is dedicated to providing unparalleled repair services and partnering with fleet managers to help ensure their vehicles stay on the road. Our team has been delivering professional fleet and truck repair services to the San Antonio area since 2011.
We are looking to hire mechanics who have a passion for exceptional service, innovation and personal development. Mechanics who are experts in their trade! The ideal candidates are highly organized and have in-depth auto and/or diesel knowledge.
This role is responsible for:
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance
- Perform inspections, diagnosis, and repair of Electrical, Hydraulic, Suspension, Brake, and Air systems
- Able to utilize vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes and assign repairs
- Perform service calls for emergency repairs
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment
- Complete required paperwork associated with repairs (documenting parts and labor time)
- Working knowledge of computers and basic operation
- Work with a high degree of independence and with a high level of productivity
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with assigned customers and vendors.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Requirements for this position include
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in heavy truck and equipment maintenance
- ASE Certification is an asset
- Must provide own hand tools that are adequate to perform job functions
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Proficiency in the use of mobile devices, navigation of mobile applications and use of email to document repairs and communication. Ability to learn new platforms
- Must be able to lift 75lbs
- Enthusiastic team player
- Punctual, able to follow instructions, multi-task and apply initiative
- Positive attitude, safety consciousness, good instincts, and self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks
🗓️ Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm, Saturday: 8am - 2pm
❤️🩹 Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
💵 Bonus Pay
👨👩👧👦 Parental Leave
🕧 Paid Time Off
🧰 Paid Training
Salary: $56,000 - $80,000 / year
Interested applicants should send their resumes to: email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.